• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
26 May 2016 14:46 #11565 by Geno
This is posted in the Announcements Section also.

Hello all.

I will be playing around with the forum and it may get a little messy lol, it's in preparation for some new forum software updates and Jason is going to help me make it more phone friendly. We'll be trying some new things and I may close it up to members only for a little while.

If you read this now and can't see it later that will be why. Anyone is welcome to join but you may see some pretty wild things... :)

I think I have a way to do a few things in the code and some new software to make the forum a little better, easier to read and navigate, and make a change in the looks. On top of that, there is a major operating system + forum update coming that I have to get ready for. The new software will speed things up around 300% and have some more really cool features on top of what we have now.

We have about 8K visitors a day now and I don't want them to panic, so I'm going to lock the forum up to members only for a little while. I meant to do this a long time ago before there was so much traffic here but there are only so many hours in a day. Things may get plenty weird when I have time to mess with it but don't worry, I have backups. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
26 May 2016 14:49 #11566 by Geno
PS - I'm going to mess around with the template a little now but won't lock the forum down as there are over 800 guests on here now.

Welcome to the Stables!

More
26 May 2016 21:34 #11568 by Trouty56
keep the improvements coming

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
27 May 2016 06:01 #11577 by GT 14
:thumb1

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

More
29 May 2016 04:14 #11593 by Trouty56
I don't know how this is going but the text seems to be really lighter.....I have to wear glasses almost. Well I do have to.

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
29 May 2016 09:05 #11599 by Geno
Thanks Bob, I'll work on it later today. :thanks

Welcome to the Stables!