WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

I have changed the way registration is done for the site. I deleted over 300 spammers, (and prob a few good ones) last weekend alone. The forum can be seen by all the public and with 15K visitors a day, a lot of them younger people I can't take the chance on something ugly showing up on the site like is happening on the FB sites and other forums. The only pretty full proof way I can think of to keep the place clean is the new way of doing things.

On the front page under the pic it reads, "Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give us a call, information is on the contact us page. Thank You."

So that's where we are now lol. You can give me a call at and I can set you up. It's a lot more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean :thumb1

Robert's 314-8

• Thank you received: 8

BobsBullitt replied the topic: Robert's 314-8

Thanks Geno, I really appreciate all yout help and wealth of information. I have learned so much from you already... I am so looking forward to getting my ol' girl back from her salon treatment....lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Geno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 451

Geno replied the topic: Robert's 314-8

Wheel Horse Salon lol. :rolling

I got the hood, you get the rest lol. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Dad just ran to town to ship some orders and pick up a new swivel bolt for the blade. It will be on the tractor shortly. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

What a nice visit we had Sat. I really appreciate all you did and again such a learning experience. Got the ol' gal home and unloaded dropped the new shiny pretty blade off the front hooked up the deck and mowed....as always mowed beautiful, but with a little extra pep it seems....got the old sweeper out and cleaned the yard a little. We built the new cable for the sleeve hitch and put on the new lifting hitch, works perfectly....will.ad pics hopefully tomorrow....thanks again Geno

• Thank you received: 178

nappypappy replied the topic: Robert's 314-8

BobsBullitt wrote: What a nice visit we had Sat. I really appreciate all you did and again such a learning experience. Got the ol' gal home and unloaded dropped the new shiny pretty blade off the front hooked up the deck and mowed....as always mowed beautiful, but with a little extra pep it seems....got the old sweeper out and cleaned the yard a little. We built the new cable for the sleeve hitch and put on the new lifting hitch, works perfectly....will.ad pics hopefully tomorrow....thanks again Geno

Great and Geno is Da Man.....yes he is............................:woo :smile2 :bacon0

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Always good to hang out with you Bob and glad you are happy with her. :thumb1

Can't wait to see pics of what you did with the hitch. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!

Well....worked on the ol girl all day, depth limiter installed, attachment lift adjusted, new harbor freight cable for lift installed (works awesome and looKS great).....started on snow plow....painted old hadle....kinda tired now...oh yeah and got her all cleaned up

• Thank you received: 178

nappypappy replied the topic: Robert's 314-8

BobsBullitt wrote: Well....worked on the ol girl all day, depth limiter installed, attachment lift adjusted, new harbor freight cable for lift installed (works awesome and looKS great).....started on snow plow....painted old hadle....kinda tired now...oh yeah and got her all cleaned up

:pics1 :cool :pics1 :bacon0

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Was the height adjustment easy enough? Where are the pics lol. :pics2

Welcome to the Stables!

Sorry took me a little bit to figure this out on a phone....won't happen again. .....lol...will.take some more pics soon and post more

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds