WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

I have changed the way registration is done for the site. I deleted over 300 spammers, (and prob a few good ones) last weekend alone. The forum can be seen by all the public and with 15K visitors a day, a lot of them younger people I can't take the chance on something ugly showing up on the site like is happening on the FB sites and other forums. The only pretty full proof way I can think of to keep the place clean is the new way of doing things.

On the front page under the pic it reads, "Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give us a call, information is on the contact us page. Thank You."

So that's where we are now lol. You can give me a call at and I can set you up. It's a lot more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean :thumb1

Thanks to all who came to the show!

• Geno
  • Geno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 451

Geno created the topic: Thanks to all who came to the show!

Many thanks again to all of you who came to the show, you guys are the ones who made it! :thumb1

This site opened on March 6 this year and I have to say, the amount of posts, quality people here, and the first annual show already under our belts in less than 3 months time should give us all a great sense of accomplishment, and it is all thanks to all of you. No other site or forum has done anything like this in this short of a time, and some after many many years still have not. I just can't wait to see what will happen after another year! The staff who could make it spent a lot of time already talking about and planning next years show. With an entire year to get ready it will be totally awesome! :woo

It wasn't the biggest show but everyone who came were sure the best people. It sure was nice to relax and spend a few days meeting, laughing, and talking to everyone! You guys are the best and can't wait till next year. :10

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandra, Trouty56, GT 14, M Bailey, AJ WH Ranger, Pickle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 195

GT 14 replied the topic: Thanks to all who came to the show!

Thanks for all your hard work and hospitably, great things are on the way.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, Sandra

• Sandra
  • Ninja Bacon Huntress
  • Thank you received: 35

Sandra replied the topic: Thanks to all who came to the show!

Yes. We both very much appreciate all who came out to the show. Everyone was so wonderful to meet. I can't wait until next year and see you all again and meeting more of you.

:bliss :jump

The following user(s) said Thank You: GT 14, M Bailey

• Thank you received: 178

nappypappy replied the topic: Thanks to all who came to the show!

GT 14 wrote: Thanks for all your hard work and hospitably, great things are on the way.

That goes double and triple from me too... :smile2 :thanks

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, Sandra

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds