• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
01 Jun 2015 11:05 #5115 by Geno
Many thanks again to all of you who came to the show, you guys are the ones who made it! :thumb1

This site opened on March 6 this year and I have to say, the amount of posts, quality people here, and the first annual show already under our belts in less than 3 months time should give us all a great sense of accomplishment, and it is all thanks to all of you. No other site or forum has done anything like this in this short of a time, and some after many many years still have not. I just can't wait to see what will happen after another year! The staff who could make it spent a lot of time already talking about and planning next years show. With an entire year to get ready it will be totally awesome! :woo

It wasn't the biggest show but everyone who came were sure the best people. It sure was nice to relax and spend a few days meeting, laughing, and talking to everyone! You guys are the best and can't wait till next year. :10

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandra, Trouty56, GT 14, M Bailey, AJ WH Ranger, Pickle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2015 13:31 #5118 by GT 14
Thanks for all your hard work and hospitably, great things are on the way.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, Sandra

More
01 Jun 2015 20:12 #5133 by Sandra
Yes. We both very much appreciate all who came out to the show. Everyone was so wonderful to meet. I can't wait until next year and see you all again and meeting more of you.

:bliss :jump
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT 14, M Bailey

More
01 Jun 2015 20:28 #5139 by nappypappy

GT 14 wrote: Thanks for all your hard work and hospitably, great things are on the way.

That goes double and triple from me too... :smile2 :thanks

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, Sandra

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds