WHS Site and Forum Registration. (24 Jul 2018)

Due to all the spammers the register link for the WHS Forum has been removed. If you want to sign up for the WHS Forum just give me a call, information is on the contact us page. It's more work for me but I feel it's worth it to keep the site clean. Thanks. :thumb1

We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

• Geno
  • Geno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
  • Thank you received: 455

Geno created the topic: We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

Looking for attachments of all kinds. If anyone has an attachment they want to sell and can bring it to the show I may be interested in buying it. :)

Members can PM me on the forum, or contact info and phone is here - Contact WHS

Welcome to the Stables!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 188

nappypappy replied the topic: We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

Geno wrote: Looking for attachments of all kinds. If anyone has an attachment they want to sell and can bring it to the show I may be interested in buying it. :)

Well speaking of attachments..i cant remember who was going to bring a blade to the show for me but looks like I wont be able to buy it now....timing went out on my jeep and to fix it is going to take just about all the money I have coming in before the show............The explorer we have doesn't have a hitch on it for pulling a trailer so as of now I wont be bringing my horse if we end up having to drive it........... hoping to start on the jeep next week some time...........:bacon0

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

nappypappy replied the topic: We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

nappypappy wrote:

Geno wrote: Looking for attachments of all kinds. If anyone has an attachment they want to sell and can bring it to the show I may be interested in buying it. :)

Well speaking of attachments..i cant remember who was going to bring a blade to the show for me but looks like I wont be able to buy it now....timing went out on my jeep and to fix it is going to take just about all the money I have coming in before the show............The explorer we have doesn't have a hitch on it for pulling a trailer so as of now I wont be bringing my horse if we end up having to drive it........... hoping to start on the jeep next week some time...........:bacon0

well started taking the jeep 4.7 motor apart and the chains are off the sprockets..........I hope I can get it back together before the show..............:smile2 :bacon0

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Geno replied the topic: We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

I still have one of my repair programs going if you need something. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

Geno wrote: I still have one of my repair programs going if you need something. :)

Ok thanks...I did find a good video on youtube for putting the chains on and timing.....this motor has 3 chains.....next is coming up with money to fix it since I just spent money on another trailer...but I will fix it as soon as I can............>( :smile2 :thanks :bacon0

:wrain :bacon0 :smile2

putting engine back together and taking my time..........I must be living a dream.........turns out I left a bolt out on main sprocket that all three chains ride on when I put new chains in it over 3 years ago...oh well live and learn.

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Stuff happens lol. Glad you got it figured out. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!

Geno wrote: Stuff happens lol. Glad you got it figured out. :thumb

Yeah once the timing cover was off the problem was pretty easy to spot........I guess I was in a hurry and never put the bolt in it.......>( :smile2 :angry2 :idea :wrain

Attachments:

• Geno
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

We bought some tractors in the CT area, here is a load Jason is bringing for us. :woo

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:

• Trouty56
  • Super Mod - Supporter
  • Super Mod - Supporter
  • Hydros Rule!!
  • Thank you received: 143

Trouty56 replied the topic: We are buying attachments at the 2nd Annual WHS Show

I like the trike!!!

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

Time to create page: 0.584 seconds