• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
07 Jan 2017 09:46 - 07 Jan 2017 09:54 #13046 by Geno
Time to get in gear! was created by Geno
As you guys can tell I'm taking some time to concentrate on the site. There's a few bugs to work out on the forum that should be worked out over the next few days. The front site page is getting a little makeover, started on it last night. All of the other pages on the site are going to get updated as well. Now on to Vendors, pics + manuals.

It's time to get the 1 stop shop for all your Wheel Horse needs in gear. The Vendor Section has become priority, the Picture Gallery is starting now, and I'm getting close to having the manuals all sorted and renamed so they can all get uploaded to the site. It's time to fill up the Picture Gallery on the forum here. Either today or Monday I'll be putting posts on FB everywhere asking people to join up and help us fill up the Picture Gallery.

I could use all the help I can get, it has been really tough for me trying to do this all alone. If you guys could help spreading the word and talking to anyone you know who may want to be added as a Vendor, add pics, or just join up and hang out with us I would really appreciate it. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 07 Jan 2017 09:54 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2017 13:18 #13048 by motor12
Replied by motor12 on topic Time to get in gear!
Are you going to use the photos we have already posted on the site or were you wanting new stuff.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

More
07 Jan 2017 13:34 #13049 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Time to get in gear!

motor12 wrote: Are you going to use the photos we have already posted on the site or were you wanting new stuff.

Yeah what Motor said?
oh and I do have pictures of a pretty 1985 416-8 for everybody to enjoy if needed...........:smile2 :hungry :cleaning :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Jan 2017 14:24 #13050 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Time to get in gear!

motor12 wrote: Are you going to use the photos we have already posted on the site or were you wanting new stuff.

If it's not already in the Picture Gallery Section it should be added in there. Pics help people ID and put things back together by looking at the pics. They can be a big help. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
07 Jan 2017 14:27 #13051 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Time to get in gear!

nappypappy wrote:

Yeah what Motor said?
oh and I do have pictures of a pretty 1985 416-8 for everybody to enjoy if needed...........:smile2 :hungry :cleaning :bacon0

I put yours in there a long time ago but you can add to it if you like lol. There aren't any pics of it in there with the deck on it. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
07 Jan 2017 16:26 #13052 by nappypappy
Replied by nappypappy on topic Time to get in gear!

Geno wrote:

nappypappy wrote:

Yeah what Motor said?

I put yours in there a long time ago but you can add to it if you like lol. There aren't any pics of it in there with the deck on it. :)

Great I will add some soon so that everybody will see how nice it is.......:smile2 :smile2 :cleaning :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds