First outing/show for my 854 and RJ58

More
12 Jun 2015 20:23 #5747 by motor12
Loaded the pickup and trailer and heading to Fredericksburg,TX Saturday morning for their annual Tractor & engine show. I am betting I will have the only Wheel Horse tractors on site. After loading the RJ58 in the pick up today I thought I would top off the gas tank in the pick up. When I pulled up to the pumps I had people coming over to look at the wheel horse and most comments were what is it, I love it ,I want one. No one had seen one before. Should be interesting at the show Saturday. Leaving my engines at home, only showing the Wheel Horses. I'll post photos Monday

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
12 Jun 2015 20:29 #5750 by Geno
Have a great time Motor, can't wait to see the pics. :thumb

Welcome to the Stables!

More
13 Jun 2015 07:56 #5761 by Trouty56

motor12 wrote: Loaded the pickup and trailer and heading to Fredericksburg,TX Saturday morning for their annual Tractor & engine show. I am betting I will have the only Wheel Horse tractors on site. After loading the RJ58 in the pick up today I thought I would top off the gas tank in the pick up. When I pulled up to the pumps I had people coming over to look at the wheel horse and most comments were what is it, I love it ,I want one. No one had seen one before. Should be interesting at the show Saturday. Leaving my engines at home, only showing the Wheel Horses. I'll post photos Monday

You have a pretty awesome looking piece of equipment there Motor.....I'm sure your tractors will be a hit!!! Enjoy the show!!!!

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
13 Jun 2015 08:15 #5763 by nappypappy
Great ...have a good time showing them horses.....:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
13 Jun 2015 08:47 #5766 by M Bailey
Motor those two Horses will be the stars of the show. Take lots pf pics for us.

Major

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

More
15 Jun 2015 09:28 #5836 by motor12
Well besides my two wheel horses there was one other, a nice Lawn ranger. As expected everyone loved the RJ and 854. Many parents wanted pictures of their kids on the tractors and lots wanted to take the RJ home. I did meet one fella who is a wheel horse collector who has one from the 70s. I gave him info on this site maybe he will chime in and be a regular. Not to many photos as I was pretty much all there was.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854
The following user(s) said Thank You: M Bailey

More
15 Jun 2015 09:43 #5837 by nappypappy
looks a good time and some nice old tractors......:smile2 :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
15 Jun 2015 11:14 #5838 by M Bailey
Thanks for the pics Motor. Bet it was a lot of fun.

Major

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
15 Jun 2015 11:45 #5839 by Geno
Like Major said, looks like you were the star of the show. Thanks for all the other pics Motor, always nice to see the old tractors. :clap :thanks

Welcome to the Stables!

More
15 Jun 2015 12:09 #5840 by AJ WH Ranger

motor12 wrote: Loaded the pickup and trailer and heading to Fredericksburg,TX Saturday morning for their annual Tractor & engine show. I am betting I will have the only Wheel Horse tractors on site. After loading the RJ58 in the pick up today I thought I would top off the gas tank in the pick up. When I pulled up to the pumps I had people coming over to look at the wheel horse and most comments were what is it, I love it ,I want one. No one had seen one before. Should be interesting at the show Saturday. Leaving my engines at home, only showing the Wheel Horses. I'll post photos Monday

If you pulled up with those two, I would stop and ask questions too. And I've seen them a million times! :drool :10

AJ
Bassin' and Horsin' around!

66 Lawn Ranger
68 Lawn Ranger
72 Charger 10 auto
74 C-100 8-Speed
81 C-101 Blackhood

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds