• Geno
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
11 Mar 2017 09:30 - 12 Mar 2017 16:50 #13492 by Geno
Tuesday around lunch I started to feel really sick, it freaked me out because I can't remember being sick in 25-30 years but this seemed really bad. I went in early Tuesday and was freezing to death so I started a big fire and covered up in blankets. I finally felt warm when it hit 92 in the living room. :) I slept from about 5 Tues afternoon till the next morning then came out to the shop. I fired up the computer and laid my head on the counter then 3 hours later I woke up. I felt horrible and have never had to take a day out of work ever but this was bad. I went to the house and slept most of the day and night. Thursday I tried again but it didn't work out as I planned. The cold was coming in so I decided it was time to man up and do some things, especially get the house and shop filled with wood. By the time the man up session was over I felt like I was on the verge of passing out so back to the house I went. All I had been doing is sleeping so I figured it was a good time to change the clocks lol.

There's no problems with throwing up or the bathroom, but the aches, pains, a terrible headache, and a complete feeling of not wanting to do anything from eating to breathing is terrible. My hair even hurts if that makes any sense. I thought the fever broke Thurs night with a temp of 98.1 Friday am and I was able to spend most of yesterday in the shop. Didn't do much, still just don't feel like doing anything at all. It all came back last night and the 101 temp, this morning I feel better and have a 98.6 temp, hopefully it is over.

I should have said something sooner but it's been a real battle mentally and physically, especially being alone. I haven't told many people this either. Sandra and I have gone our separate ways, she has been back with her family in WA state for over 4 months. I could really use your prayers and thanks everyone. :)

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 12 Mar 2017 16:50 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2017 09:31 #13493 by nappypappy
Hey if there is anything I can do just pick up the phone and call me and I can be at your place in a hour on so.
Being alone is the worst and I have been there and done that.....prayers are sent.
I think of you as a friend and don't want to see you having problems like that.
:bacon0 :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno

More
12 Mar 2017 10:39 #13494 by GT 14
So sorry to hear you are not up to snuff. Praying you will recover quickly. The great physician will bring you through.

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geno, 23 AUTOMATIC LSE

More
12 Mar 2017 11:26 #13497 by motor12
Here's hoping your up to snuff soon. A little break from the job may not be a bad thing, some time to recuperate may be just what is needed.

1958/model RJ58
1964/model 854

More
12 Mar 2017 12:26 #13499 by nappypappy

motor12 wrote: Here's hoping your up to snuff soon. A little break from the job may not be a bad thing, some time to recuperate may be just what is needed.

:agree maybe just what is needed for him......a vacation from tractors for awhile couldn't hurt and some time for yourself....:smile2 :cof3 :agree :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

More
12 Mar 2017 12:38 #13500 by nappypappy
There are so many things that can make a person feel bad and being alone is one....I was alone for a couple of years and tried to find answers in drinking but the only answers I found were that I couldn't drink enough to end the pain I felt and the blame I put on myself..........only time can heal a broken heart but life goes on with you or without you.......to this day I still blame myself for some but not all......my advice is go see a doctor and see what he says first then catch a plane for Vegas and put all this behind you.........mingle mingle and get some sunshine in your life..........You are always welcome at my house.......:smile2 :smile2 :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
12 Mar 2017 20:26 #13502 by Geno
Thanks everyone, and thanks for the offer Nappy, it means a lot. :thanks I know I'm never completely alone, and I should probably not wait so long to tell my real friends whats up. It's something I'll try to work on. :)

On a good note, I woke up this morning the second the alarm went off, eyes opened wide and got up feeling physically great, and mentally pretty good as well. Thanks for the prayers that I know do work and please keep them coming, put me on your list if you have one. :) :thanks

I left this morning about 9:40, spent about 2 1/2 hours at church and told a few guys there what was going on. I hadn't been to church in about 11 years for many reasons, but I started the Church hunt the beginning of this year and found one 10 miles down the road that I really like, the people there are really nice, friendly and real. Then I decided to venture back over to Lexington. I took the Escalade to the car wash and gave her the full treatment tire black and all. Then I went to the Mall and people watched and ate some good pizza. After that I explored the mall and a big new area they converted where a huge Sears store used to be, they did a nice job and there's a ton of stores in there, lots of them I never heard of. I walked slow and really enjoyed the time out, it was a bright sunny day. After that a trip to Wal-Mart for the weekly groceries, and even picked up a few new things to eat this week. I was gone for 6 1/2 hours wow. :hemademe2 :rolling

Since then I've been enjoying house cleaning and washing all of the bedding, including the couch bedding and blankets, and everything else I can find that will go in the washer. KLOVE is jamming through the whole house, some of you guys have heard the sound system lol. It's been a great day and I'm looking forward to getting back in the shop tomorrow and getting a little more serious about work. I did some real slacking there for over 3 months and just really started doing something over the past 3 weeks or so.

It's amazing the real friends God has blessed me with through this Wheel Horse thing and I am really grateful for you all. :)

Welcome to the Stables!

More
12 Mar 2017 21:38 #13503 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Thanks everyone, and thanks for the offer Nappy, it means a lot. :thanks I know I'm never completely alone, and I should probably not wait so long to tell my real friends whats up. It's something I'll try to work on. :)

On a good note, I woke up this morning the second the alarm went off, eyes opened wide and got up feeling physically great, and mentally pretty good as well. Thanks for the prayers that I know do work and please keep them coming, put me on your list if you have one. :) :thanks

I left this morning about 9:40, spent about 2 1/2 hours at church and told a few guys there what was going on. I hadn't been to church in about 11 years for many reasons, but I started the Church hunt the beginning of this year and found one 10 miles down the road that I really like, the people there are really nice, friendly and real. Then I decided to venture back over to Lexington. I took the Escalade to the car wash and gave her the full treatment tire black and all. Then I went to the Mall and people watched and ate some good pizza. After that I explored the mall and a big new area they converted where a huge Sears store used to be, they did a nice job and there's a ton of stores in there, lots of them I never heard of. I walked slow and really enjoyed the time out, it was a bright sunny day. After that a trip to Wal-Mart for the weekly groceries, and even picked up a few new things to eat this week. I was gone for 6 1/2 hours wow. :hemademe2 :rolling

Since then I've been enjoying house cleaning and washing all of the bedding, including the couch bedding and blankets, and everything else I can find that will go in the washer. KLOVE is jamming through the whole house, some of you guys have heard the sound system lol. It's been a great day and I'm looking forward to getting back in the shop tomorrow and getting a little more serious about work. I did some real slacking there for over 3 months and just really started doing something over the past 3 weeks or so.

It's amazing the real friends God has blessed me with through this Wheel Horse thing and I am really grateful for you all. :)

:sun :yay :smile2

1985 416-8
520-H

More
13 Mar 2017 07:49 #13507 by GT 14
Keep on keep-in on! :spock

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

More
13 Mar 2017 16:45 - 13 Mar 2017 16:47 #13508 by nappypappy
I hope you keep feeling better and better but remember a short vacation to Vegas couldn't hurt........at least it wouldn't hurt me at all and that's my advice for the day.........nuff said from me.........:smile2 :smile2 :sun :sun :bacon0

1985 416-8
520-H
Last edit: 13 Mar 2017 16:47 by nappypappy.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds