18 Automatic, parking brake spring size?

More
07 Jun 2017 09:51 #13826 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Would like to know the size of the, 18 Automatic, parking brake spring size: diameter and length, part # 102722. It attaches to the second hole down from the top of the P.B. lever, but I am not certain where the other end is supposed to go.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
07 Jun 2017 20:39 #13829 by Geno
Been working on the church sound system all day and just got back. I didn't spend a lot of time on this yet but the same spring is used on the 1-8755, 1970 Lawn Ranger. It showed up in a part cross reference. I'll do more homework on it as soon as I can but will be working on the sound thing again all day tomorrow, hopefully not this late but maybe lol. :)

Welcome to the Stables!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23 AUTOMATIC LSE

More
07 Jun 2017 21:21 #13830 by 23 AUTOMATIC LSE
Thanks Geno, no hurry I may have one but I do not know the size or where it attaches to. Just goes to show I should have taken a picture or two of the disassembly.

More
07 Jun 2017 21:47 #13832 by nappypappy

Geno wrote: Been working on the church sound system all day and just got back. I didn't spend a lot of time on this yet but the same spring is used on the 1-8755, 1970 Lawn Ranger. It showed up in a part cross reference. I'll do more homework on it as soon as I can but will be working on the sound thing again all day tomorrow, hopefully not this late but maybe lol. :)

you working on the P.A. you have?
it looked like a goodin........would have loved to have one like it.....................

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
07 Jun 2017 22:50 #13833 by Geno
It is #6-36 in the diagram.

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments: