Bachtold fence mower pics

More
23 Mar 2015 12:07 - 24 Mar 2015 07:29 #1737 by Dieselcowboy
Thought y'all would like to see a Bachtold mower on a wheel horse. I can find very little on these mowers. I do have the original paper that came with this mower but that's it.
By the way the tractor is an 875 wheel o matic. It came off the original farm it was bought .
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Mar 2015 07:29 by Dieselcowboy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2015 14:28 #1742 by AJ WH Ranger
That looks fun! :goodpost

AJ
Bassin' and Horsin' around!

66 Lawn Ranger
68 Lawn Ranger
72 Charger 10 auto
74 C-100 8-Speed
81 C-101 Blackhood

More
23 Mar 2015 14:56 #1743 by nappypappy

Dieselcowboy wrote: Thought y'all would like to see a Bachtold mower on a wheel horse. I can find very little on these mowers. I do have the original paper that came with this mower but that's it.
By the way the tractor is a 875 wheel o matic. It came off the original farm it was bought .

Danger warning...I have now lost all respect for you after seeing that green and yellow in the picture... :sorry

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Mar 2015 15:39 #1751 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Bachtold fence mower pics
I love to see the old cool stuff, thanks DC. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!

More
23 Mar 2015 17:01 #1753 by nappypappy

nappypappy wrote:

Dieselcowboy wrote: Thought y'all would like to see a Bachtold mower on a wheel horse. I can find very little on these mowers. I do have the original paper that came with this mower but that's it.
By the way the tractor is a 875 wheel o matic. It came off the original farm it was bought .

Danger warning...I have now lost all respect for you after seeing that green and yellow in the picture... :sorry

I am taking back my earlier post...I have had a day filled with dirty windows and a running toilet....and no bacon. :omy

1985 416-8
520-H

More
23 Mar 2015 17:49 #1757 by GT 14
Replied by GT 14 on topic Bachtold fence mower pics
That is a mean looking device. Probably chop a tree down with it. :surprised

1969 GT-18
1978 C-101
1983 C-225

More
23 Mar 2015 18:18 #1769 by nappypappy

nappypappy wrote:

nappypappy wrote:

I am taking back my earlier post...I have had a day filled with dirty windows and a running toilet....and no bacon. :omy

Well been thinking about my last post and I guess I stick with my first post on what I saw in the pictures which over shadowed the old mower... :hungry1 :scared

1985 416-8
520-H

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
23 Mar 2015 18:20 #1771 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic Bachtold fence mower pics
Gee whiz make up your mind Nappy. :rolling3

Welcome to the Stables!

More
23 Mar 2015 21:10 #1793 by nappypappy

nappypappy wrote:

nappypappy wrote:

nappypappy wrote:

Well been thinking about my last post and I guess I stick with my first post on what I saw in the pictures which over shadowed the old mower... :hungry1 :scared

Minds made up and I do like the o mower but not as much as I did when I first saw it..... :computer

1985 416-8
520-H

More
23 Mar 2015 21:13 #1795 by JustinW.73

Geno wrote: Gee whiz make up your mind Nappy. :rolling3

Ya know Geno I'll have to go with nappy on this one. Whatever comment that was I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. :rolling3

1973 No Name 16
1966 856
1964 854
198? 520H
Way too many decks
1966 f100
The following user(s) said Thank You: nappypappy

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds