Buckeye Iron Will Show in Mansfield Ohio Sept 11th-13th 2015

More
09 Aug 2015 15:42 #7648 by octfst
This is might be a little early. I'm working on getting a garden tractor transfer sled for the Buckeye Iron Will Show in Mansfield Ohio Sept 11th-13th 2015 Richland Co Fairgrounds. Time and date being worked out. looking at something like Sat. Sept 12th in the afternoon. This would be a fun pull ONLY. Looking to hook up stock tractors and have fun. I will post more details as I work things out. I have to get board approval Aug 23 2015. I wanted to get a heads up so you guys can get your tractors ready. The Garden tractor club & the Buckeye Wheel Horse Collectors Club will be there so there could be some interesting pulls. If you have questions feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to making this happen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
09 Aug 2015 16:30 #7649 by Geno
Sounds like a fun time. :goodjob

Welcome to the Stables!

More
09 Aug 2015 17:11 #7652 by nappypappy
I have enough trouble pulling my own weight....don't think I will make that but have fun anyway......:smile2

1985 416-8
520-H
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I can't see the forest for the trees.

More
10 Aug 2015 16:47 #7684 by David81
sounds like fun

Wheel Horse want- A -Be

More
26 Aug 2015 04:24 #7983 by Trouty56
How did you make out finding a sled for the pulls?? Get it approved??

Bob T
Adams County Pennsyltucky

"One, that's easy to remember. It's the first number in the alphabet...." - Barney Fife

More
26 Aug 2015 09:07 #7988 by octfst
Sorry guys. I'm not going to be able to put this pull together this year. There seems to be enough interest to have this pull but we need more time to put it together. So we will work on having a pull at next years Buckeye Iron will show next Sept. I think it will be Sept 9-11 2016 on Sunday the 11th in the morning. again sorry about this.

More
07 Sep 2015 19:12 #8176 by octfst
Just a reminder. The Buckeye Wheel Horse Collectors Club will be having are Fall meeting Sat Sept 12 2015 at 1pm at the Buckeye Iron Will Show this weekend Starts 12 noon Fri Sept 11 2015 at the Richland County Fairgrounds in Mansfield Ohio. The Vintage Garden Tractor Club Of America will be there this year also. You can come in as early as Thur. Sept 10th. Camping available. There will be tractors of ALL sizes, Hit & Miss engines, Steam engines, and more. I will be there Thur. Hope to see you there.

More
09 Sep 2015 18:27 #8220 by octfst
Loaded and ready to set up tomorrow for The Buckeye Iron Will Show this weekend Starts 12 noon Fri Sept 11 2015 till Sunday Sept 13 at the Richland County Fairgrounds in Mansfield Ohio. The Vintage Garden Tractor Club Of America will be there. This is the first of 3 loads. taking 10 WH's. A T1110 panzer and my Speedex FG.
Attachments:

• Geno
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
09 Sep 2015 18:42 #8223 by Geno
That trailer is very cool. :10 Please take lots of pics for us guys stuck at work. :smile2

Welcome to the Stables!

More
09 Sep 2015 18:52 #8225 by octfst
Thanks Have more decals to put on but really happy with this trailer. bought it about a month ago. been working on since. I will do my best of taking those Pictures.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds