• Topic Author
  • Administrator Supporter
    Super Users
  • Wheel Horse Stables Owner
More
01 Jul 2016 16:58 - 01 Jul 2016 17:05 #11934 by Geno
Replied by Geno on topic How to add a pic to a post
Here is how the last post was done by using the insert button to make it larger within the post, then adding text between the pics. What is within the brackets after pushing the insert button is the code for the pic. You can move and arrange them wherever you like.

The YouTube direct link is here - Adding pics 5 -Insert pics with text - Direct Link

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 17:05 by Geno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
01 Jul 2016 17:20 - 01 Jul 2016 17:24 #11935 by Geno
You can also click the attachment manager button and drag and drop your pics into the space where it says "You can drop files here or use the browse button". I always thought that was an extra step when you can just drag them directly into the post area where you are typing. It's one of those little how the place works secrets lol. :)

I guess that's it. If I need to add something in here or anyone has questions feel free to let me know. :thumb1

Welcome to the Stables!
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Jul 2016 17:24 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT 14

• Geno
  • Topic Author
    Super Users
More
14 Dec 2022 18:24 - 14 Dec 2022 18:25 #17909 by Geno
I just realized I did these about 7 1/2 years ago and although the way this all works is the same, the look is a little different.  It's all because of the operating system, forum, and template updates and changes over the years.  The vids don't look great as they did either because of the current monitor technology being so much better.

Once the new systems are all done here I'll redo these to avoid confusion and make them easier too see.  I did the vids on a 1080p monitor years ago, and looking at them now on a 4K monitor they are blurry and hard to see.  It's now on my list of stuff to do. 

Welcome to the Stables!
Last edit: 14 Dec 2022 18:25 by Geno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snoopy11

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds